Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Potato Poha Cutlet

I love adding poha in alu tikki on days when i fall short of potato or if the mixture is too sticky,the texture is perfect and so filling...I never overspice my tikkis,to enjoy every bite its important to keep it simple...One thing i  never compromise on is corriander leaves...
serve with spicy corriander chutney
check the recipe here>http://easiestrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/09/corriander-chutney-my-way.html

you need
grated potato-2 small
green chili~ginger~chaat masala~cumin tempered in oil
1/2 cup soaked poha
salt
lime juice and corriander leaves..mix everything well
cook on a non stick with oil till brown...
now your done !

puuuurfect hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...