Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Friday 2 March 2012

Broccoli and Spinach Pasta (Healthy Pasta Recipe) | Spinach and Broccoli Pasta with Salami

This easy and Healthy Pasta recipe gets ready in less than 30 min and it has that creamy velvety taste which goes perfect with broccoli and spinach.

Adding other veggies is upto you,but today i just wanted a green and white pasta dish for dinner...Hope you all try this awsome recipe..

Do check out my video for the recipe ~

WATCH MY VIDEO ON HOW TO COOK IT >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXeJAk5iXpw



Serve with cheese on top

                                                         Sent to Fast Food event

4 comments:

  1. I made this and it turned out alright. I might make it again if I'm really short on time, but with modification. I use chicken stock in it to give it more depth as far as taste goes.It's great dish of all time and it is pretty good and healthy pasta recipes and - most importantly - very easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try it out with chicken stock. That's a great tip.

      Delete
  2. Can this be a diet food? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...