Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Saturday 3 September 2011

Coriander Chutney Recipe - My Way The Easy Way

This is my recipe for corriander chutney, i use this chutney for dips,chaat,dosas and sandwiches...I have used this recipe for years and its the only way i make basic green chutney..I always have this in my fridge and trust me you must too,it makes life so much easier !

you need
half a bunch corriander leaves
cumin 1 tsp
sugar 1/2 tsp
salt 1 tsp
garlic 2
green chili 1 or 2
yogurt 1/4 cup
and i never use lemon while grinding..try it with out and see the difference
To make perfect chutney~crush the ingrediants first in the blender then add yogurt and blend again,the flavour is much better like that...Never add water !
i love the flavour of this chutney




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...