Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Saturday 20 August 2011

Orange Cake in a Microwave | Orange Microwave Cake Recipe

I couldnt get enough of the lemon cake in a mircrowave, so i tried an orange cake ,and it was superb,now i dont take credit for it,the recipe is so damn easy,any one can do it !This cake was more spongy than the lemon cake.. I loved it !
lets start baking !

I followed the same recipe of the lemon cake ,if you missed it check this link http://easiestrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/08/sponge-cakein-microwave.html
and plz check out the you tube video to see me do it !


cut big pieces....meow's


more spongy than the lemon cake...mmmmm

follow the same recipe,but instead of lemon rind you add orange rind
and squeeze a bit of the orange juice in

for bittu....



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...